Making the most of the rental market, and finding the best property to suit your own personal needs, requires an intimate knowledge of the local market. We specialise in building relationships with owners and landlords, and ensuring all tenants benefit from that close partnership by providing ongoing support.
We have an excellent knowledge of the Gravesend and Kent lettings market. We understand local market conditions and the needs of both commercial and residential landlords. This allows us to source and find the right tenants for both long and short-term lets.
Our management service is second to none, and is aimed at keeping your property safe and securing your ongoing income while at the same time supporting your tenants and allowing them to feel welcome and settled.
Whether you’re looking for a new home or business premises, we understand your need to feel confident that you are receiving the best deal possible, and that the support doesn’t stop once you move in.
We not only seek to find you the best property to meet your needs, but also make sure we are always available to deal with any questions or problems you may have for as long as you are in your property.
Under Heritage Estates Letting and Management Service, we adhere to and comply with the requirements of the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
The only payments we charge the tenants are:
- The rent;
- A refundable deposit of no more than 5 week’s rent which we lodge in a deposit scheme;
- We do not charge reserve fees to tenants;
- We do not charge tenant referencing fees to the tenant;
- Payments may apply to change the tenancy if requested by the tenant (capped at £50);
- Payments may apply associated with early termination of the tenancy if requested by the tenant;
- Payments for council tax, gas, electric, water bills; communication services and TV Licence will be payable by the tenant (unless otherwise statement in the tenancy agreement);
- A default fee may apply to the tenant for late payment of rent; lost key or security device.